Sunday, October 27, 2013

I'm back... again!

But, unlike last time, nothing directly prevented me from posting (in case you forgot, last time I went a while without posting it was because the dongle we use in Kolkata for internet access corrupted my hard drive and it took airtel, the service provider most of the Fulbrighters in India use, roughly a month to grant me internet access). This time I was waiting for my school to give me the CD with pictures from our Independence Day celebration to post. I said once I received the disk I would finally catch up on all the events that came to pass, but of course it's publication is running on India time. Now, I'm the only ETA in Kolkata and my weekend plans have been canceled because of my cold and newly sprained ankle, so I figure now's as good a time as any to catch up. This includes any looming e-mails that I may or may not have forgotten to answer.

A quick shout-out to my family and friends who read this blog, and an extra shout out to those of you who so thoughtfully reminded me that it's time to update it. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. There is always a silver lining in every dark cloud. Hope you are catching up on all your "to do" items. Hopefully your cold is history and your ankle feeling better. Love you!

    ReplyDelete